As a specialist in digital proof, Woleet provides a SaaS API and a series of software components that facilitate the usage and integration of its services.
Woleet's software suite leverages the Bitcoin public blockchain, which provides the immutability and resilience properties essential for reliable proof creation.
The Woleet software suite provides the following main functions:
- create proofs of timestamp
- create proofs of seal (electronic seals)
- create signature requests, manage the signature workflow and get proofs of signature (electronic signatures)
- verify proofs of timestamp, proofs of seal and proofs of signature.
With the Woleet API, customer applications can use all Woleet features without friction, like creating and verifying proofs, and managing signature requests.
With the ProofDesk web application, users can manually timestamp and seal files, request for signatures, and verify proofs. They can also configure and monitor their usage of the Woleet API.
With the enterprise edition of ProofDesk, ProofDesk for Teams, organisations can work collaboratively on proof creation and signature requests.
For this purpose, ProofDesk for Teams integrates with Woleet's identity management server, Woleet.ID Server. Host this server and client web app inside your organization's IT to manage the identities and the signature keys of your organization's users and seals and sign data using these keys.
Woleet Sign is a simple end-user oriented web application dedicated to electronic signature, and entirely hosted by Woleet, meaning that signer identities are verified and managed by Woleet.
With the ProofKeeper desktop application, users can simply automate the creation of timestamps and seals of their files.
With the woleet-cli command line application, server-side applications can automate the creation of timestamps and seals of their files.
Woleet Auditor is a public and free to use proof verifier allowing to verify any kind of proof generated by Woleet.
Finally, BtcProof is an independent proof verifier allowing to verify any kind of proof generated by Woleet.
Woleet provides a set of open sourced tools on Github:
- Use our woleet-cli command line tool to simply integrate Woleet API. It is is written in Go and has been tested on Windows, macOS and Linux.
- Use our woleet-widgetv2 HTML widget (see it in action at https://auditor.woleet.io) to compute the hash of files and preview them (for PDF and image files).
- Use our woleet-widget HTML widget (see it in action at https://btcproof.info) to verify proofs online independently from Woleet.
- Use our Woleet.ID for Mobile and Woleet.ID for Ledger Nano S applications to create your signature key and sign signature requests using it.
- Use our Woleet.ID Server on premise server to manage the identities and the signature keys of your organization's users and seals and sign data using these keys
Updated about 2 months ago