LAST UPDATED 25th July 2018
- https://www.woleet.io/ and all websites within that domain,
individuals that register to attend our marketing or corporate events or receive our marketing materials (“Marketing Activities”),
- our subscribers’ personnel who register to use our Services (including through our Services user interface dashboard registration forms on our Websites)
In this Policy we will explain:
- What types of personal information Woleet collects and how it is used.
- How Woleet collects your personal information, including whether personal information is collected automatically.
- How long Woleet retains your personal information.
- How Woleet protects your personal information.
- How personal information submitted to our Services or collected through our Services on behalf of or at the direction of our subscribers is treated.
- How to update your communication preferences.
24 bis Rue Maréchal Joffre
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on which of our Websites or Marketing Activities you use. In general, we may collect information that identifies you, information about how you use our Websites, and the information that you create while you interact with our Websites.
Information that we collect from you may include the following:
- Information that can personally identify you, such as name, postal address, email address, or telephone number.
- Information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites, and your use of our Websites.
- Information that you provide when you fill in forms on our Websites.
- Information that identifies you in planning and hosting corporate events related to our Marketing Activities (e.g., user conferences).
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and social networks handles), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites or related to orders of our Services.
You also may provide information as a contributing user that is published or displayed (hereafter, referred to as "posted") on public areas of our Websites, on the Woleet Community site, or transmitted to other users of our Websites or third-parties. Your user contributions are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Woleet uses personal information that you provide to us to deliver content on our Websites, plan and host Marketing Activities, and to provide our Services.
We may use this information in the following ways:
- To present our Websites and their contents to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites.
- To enhance the experience of using our Websites, Services, and Marketing Activities.
- To manage your access to the Services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights that arise from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or Services.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To communicate with you about Marketing Activities, which may include promotional information.
- To send promotional information and other communications regarding our products or Services.
- To create a list of actual and prospective users and subscribers for our products or Services.
- To assemble statistics regarding the use of our Websites, product or Services.
- To prevent fraud or abuse.
- To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
- For any other purpose we describe at the time we collect information.
- For any reason you engage us.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Woleet may directly collect personal information you provide us in the following ways:
When you complete forms on our Websites, such as registering an account, subscribing to a Service, or posting a comment.
- When you create an account to use our Services or create a new user for that account.
- When you complete transactions through our Websites, such as fulfilling an order for our Services.
- When you post messages on our Websites, either in public areas or directly to other users or third-parties.
- When you use our publicly accessible blogs.
- When you contact us outside of our Websites, such via email or Twitter.
- When you request assistance from our Support team.
- When you respond to surveys we ask you to complete for research purposes.
- When you provide information that will be posted on public areas of our Websites.
- When you transmit information to other users of our Websites or third-parties as a user contribution.
- When you register for or attend our Marketing Activities.
Third-party sources we may use vary over time, but have included or may include:
- Social networks when you reference our Services or grant permission to Woleet to access your data on one or more of these services.
- Publicly-available sources or data in the public domain.
Examples of the types of personal information that may be obtained from public sources or purchased from third-parties and combined with information we already have about you, may include:
- contact information about you from third-party sources to verify your address so we can properly prevent fraud or communicate with you.
We are not responsible for the accuracy of any information provided by third-parties or third-party policies or practices.
As is true of most websites, Woleet gathers certain information automatically as you navigate through and interact with our Websites. This information helps us to improve and personalize our Websites, Marketing Activities, and Services, as well as prevent fraud or abuse. This information may be gathered and stored in log files.
Information that we collect from you automatically may include the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses,
- Internet Service Provider (ISP),
- browser type,
- referring/exit pages,
- operating system,
- date/time stamp, and/or
- browsing actions and browsing patterns.
Woleet may retain your personal information for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection. For instance, we may retain your personal information during the time you have an account to use our Websites or Services, or as agreed in our subscription agreements, and for a reasonable period of time thereafter. We also may retain your personal information during the period of time needed for Woleet to pursue our legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Woleet will maintain appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your personal information from accidental loss, unauthorized use, alteration, or disclosure. Although we implement and maintain security measures that are appropriate for our business activities, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
You must also make sure that your information is safe and secure. We are not responsible if you circumvent any privacy settings or security measures on our Websites. Even if we give you (or you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Do not share your password with anyone. Please be careful about giving out information in public areas of our Websites, for example, community message boards or forums. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of our Websites. We cannot control the actions of other users of our Websites with whom you choose to share your information; as such we cannot guarantee your contributed information cannot be viewed by unauthorized parties.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any request about your rights regarding your personal information.
As you use the Woleet add-in for Outlook, Woleet collects certain information. What Woleet collects depends upon how you use the product.
When you activate the Woleet add-in and verify a mail or an attachment, Woleet only collects which browser you use to connect the service. This technical information is used to better know the usage of the service and improve its quality.
When you use the Woleet add-in to timestamp or sign an email or an attachment, the anchor created contains the following information:
Its name is built from the date and time of the email and the name of the sender
A tag is set containing the ‘from’ email address
Two meta data are set, containing the ‘to’ and ‘cc’ email addresses
A meta data is set containing the subject of the email
Note that the message body is never used.
This information is stored on Woleet servers and is collected for the sole purpose of helping you finding your proof receipts more easily from the Woleet dashboard. They are not part of the proof and you can deleted or modify them at any time from the Woleet Proof Desk dashboard.
Woleet SAS cares about the privacy of your personal information. No personally-identifiable information will be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user.