Woleet provides a SaaS platform and a set of tools allowing to:
- timestamp data and get timestamped proofs of existence
- sign data and get timestamped proofs of signature
- request signatures from people with no Woleet account and get timestamped proofs of signature
- verify proofs of existence of data
- verify proofs of signature of data (including signees' identity)
- share proofs with other people
Woleet services are accessible:
With the ProofDesk web application, users can manually timestamp and sign data and verify proofs of existence and signature. They can also edit proofs' tags and metadata.
With the Woleet API, applications can leverage all Woleet services without friction, like creating or verifying proofs of existence and signature.
Woleet also provides a set of open sourced tools on Github:
- Woleet.ID for Mobile and Woleet.ID for Ledger Nano S applications. Use these applications to manage your identity and sign data using this identity.
- Woleet.ID Server. Host this NodeJS server and client web app inside your organization's IT to manage the identity of your organization's users and to allow them to sign data using their identity (Woleet.ID Server is for organisation's users what the Woleet.ID apps are for independent users). Thanks to Woleet.ID Server, the identities of your organization's users becomes verifiable by third-parties thanks to an API exposed publicly and allowing to verify that your organization owns a specific bitcoin address and to get the associated user identity.
- woleet-widget. Use this HTML widget (see it in action at https://btcproof.info) to verify proofs and identities online independently from Woleet.