Woleet provides a SaaS platform and a set of tools allowing to:
- timestamp data to create timestamped proofs of existence
- sign data to create timestamped proofs of signature
- request signatures from people with no Woleet account and create timestamped proofs of signature
- verify proofs of existence of data
- verify proofs of signature of data (including signees' identity)
- share proofs with other people
Woleet services are accessible:
With the ProofDesk web application, users can manually timestamp and sign data and verify proofs of existence and signature. They can also edit proofs' tags and metadata.
With the Woleet API, applications can leverage all Woleet services without friction, like creating or verifying proofs of existence and signature.
Woleet also provides a set of open sourced tools on Github:
- Woleet.ID for Mobile and Woleet.ID for Ledger Nano S applications. Use these applications to create your identity and sign data using this identity.
- Woleet.ID Server. Host this NodeJS server and client web app inside your organization's IT to manage identities of your organization's users and to allow them to sign data using their identity (Woleet.ID Server is for corporate users what the Woleet.ID apps are for individual users). Thanks to Woleet.ID Server, identities of your corporate users are verifiable by third-parties through an API exposed publicly and allowing to verify that your organization controls a specific public key and to retrieve its claimed associated user identity.
- woleet-widget. Use this HTML widget (see it in action at https://btcproof.info) to verify proofs and identities online independently from Woleet.