LAST UPDATE : July 20th 2018
The acceptable use policy described in Section II (the "AUP") specifies guidelines for users of Woleet’s services. By using Woleet’s services you agree to the latest version of the AUP and Woleet’s response in accordance with Section III and IV below. Woleet may modify the AUP at any time by posting a revised version on the Website and providing notice on the Website that the AUP has been updated.
Anyone may report a violation of the AUP by following the instructions in Section III.
If you violate the AUP or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Woleet services.
Woleet’s services shall not be used by any person or entity:
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- for fraudulent purposes;
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way, including by exposing them to inappropriate content;
- to compromise or attempt to compromise the security of any Woleet or third party network, system, server, or account;
- to store, publish, display or transmit material in violation of third-party privacy rights;
- to send unsolicited messages or postings, including bulk commercial advertising or informational announcements and "spam";
- to store, publish, display, or transmit defamatory, infringing, libelous, harassing, abusive, threatening or otherwise unlawful or tortious material;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate Woleet, Woleet personnel, another subscriber or user, or any other person or entity; or
- in any way that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of Woleet’s services or which, as determined by Woleet, may harm Woleet or users of Woleet’s services or expose them to liability.
As a search as a service provider that hosts subscribers’ content, storage and removal of hosted content by Woleet’s services occurs automatically based on the actions of our subscribers.
Reports of a violation of the AUP described in Section II by our subscribers’ content that are directed to Woleet should:
- be sent to email@example.com or mailed to the following address: Woleet SAS,24 Bis rue du maréchal Joffre 3500 Rennes FRANCE
- identify the exact content hosted, referenced or linked by Woleet that violates the AUP;
- document your efforts to contact the subscriber directly;
- provide an email address to permit our subscriber or Woleet to contact you.
Woleet will promptly forward this report to the applicable subscriber. Woleet reserves the right to investigate any violation of the AUP or misuse of the Woleet services or Website. Woleet may suspend or terminate a subscriber’s account or remove or disable access to any content that violates the AUP or any other agreement with a subscriber for use of the Woleet services or the Website.