When you subscribe to the Woleet API (by signing up on Woleet Dashbord) you get a free 14-day trial period during which you can use free credits to experiment with the API.
Woleet distinguish between 5 types of credits:
- timestamps credits, decremented each time you create a proof of timestamp (ie. a data anchor)
- seals credits, decremented each time you create a proof of seal (ie. a signature anchor)
- signature request credits, decremented each time you create a signature request
- signatures credits, decremented each time a signer signs a signature request
- text message credits, decremented each time the platform sends a text message (SMS) to a signer
After the trial period, you have to evaluate your needs and contact Woleet to define a plan that fits your needs.
For each type of credit, you have to evaluate your maximum expected consumption per month and decide whether or not you want to use off-plan credits if you exceed this maximum.
Once subscribed to a plan, credits are reset on your account every 30 days to the maximum expected consumption you defined: be aware that unused credits are lost. You can also decide to be credited only once a year, but in this case, off-plan credits are not supported.
You can decide to pay on a monthly or a yearly basis.