We are proud to deliver the Key Registration function !
We have made some changes in the billing of our API, as electronic signature has become a complete service, complementary to timestamping.
This month, we have improved the user experience of electronic signature:
- added: One Time Password support for signature requests
- added: Signature requests now use emails instead of Bitcoin adresses to identify signees. Signature request links are automatically sent by email so that emails can be verified at signing time.
- improved: Domain configuration page allows Domain admins to configure: proof default visibility, favicon, logo, welcome page, help page, default duration of signature requests
First of all, we want to wish you all the best for this new year!
- added: ProofDesk for Teams users can now use their on premise Woleet.ID Server to sign in to ProofDesk using their Woleet.ID Server credentials, to sign files using their Woleet.ID Server identity and default key and to create signature requests for other Woleet.ID Server users by searching for their email or name
- added: Customers using custom plans can now be charged and notified for off-plan crédits usage.
- improved: /receipt/verify endpoint returns a new TX_NOT_CONFIRMED status code when the transaction is not yet included in a block, and thus no timestamp can be reported.
- improved: Credit usage is now reported to the customer by email when credit get low (less than 10% of plan total credits) and when there is no more credits.
- fixed: Various fixes in the payment workflow.
Woleet is glad to inform you about the latest improvements on electronic signature!