Woleet 1.15.0 release note
11 months ago by Vincent Barat
API and platform
What has changed?
- Stateless signature requests that have expired are now automatically transitioned to 'EXPIRED' by the platform (similarly to stateful requests).
- A reminder email is now sent by default to the owner of a signature request 1 day before its expiration date.
- You can now extend the deadline of a signature request.
- You can choose the default language to use for signature request emails.
- All tutorials have been improved to help you understand the Woleet API and the way to timestamp or certify your files using our automated tools ProokKeeper or Woleet CLI.
- A new tutorial explaining how to customize the signature page as been added.
- A new tutorial explaining how to configure Woleet CLI (command line tool behind of ProofKeeper) has been added.
- You can now search proofs or signature request by their name, tags and file hash.
- Proof and Signature request detailed views have been improved.
- You can enable Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive or DropBox in the file picker of your custom Proof auditor and Signature page.