Zapier is an application allowing you to easily create automation between web apps. You can move information between multiple services called "Zaps". Zapier is a tool for primarily non-technical users.
The Woleet Zap allows you to create triggers or actions very quickly.
Before using the Woleet Zap, you must have a Woleet account and a Zapier account.
You can get the Woleet Zap here
- New anchor is triggered when a new anchor is created on your Woleet account.
- New request for signature is triggered when a new signature request is created on your Woleet account.
- New Receipt Available is triggered when an anchoring receipt is ready to download on your Woleet account.
- Hash a File: Compute the SHA256 hash of a file.
- Create a Signature Request: Create a signature request for a file.
- Anchor a File: Create a proof of existence for a file.
Updated about a month ago